Outdoor Products Company
The Finance Director manages all accounting and financial reporting processes, that contains financial analyses of operation, cash flow management, accounting control and treasury management while taking responsibility for all the company's accounting policies and practices. He/she also manages finance department in Japan that team building as well as team member development.
- Development and analysis of accounting information in order to appraise operating results in terms of profitability, performance against budget, and other matters bearing on the operating effectiveness of the organization.
- Manages the accounting staff and coordinates with US headquarter financial management.
- Maintains the company's system of accounts and keeps books and records on all company transactions, assets, liabilities and equity accounts.
- Prepares reports that outline the company's financial position in relation to established economic objectives and policies for the company.
- Assists in the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and analyzes company operations to identify opportunities for improved efficiencies.
- Is responsible for tax planning and compliance, payroll, and other applicable taxes.
- Evaluates and recommends insurance coverage for protection against property losses and potential liabilities.
- Responsible for establishing and monitoring effective financial controls for the organization as well as leads the coordination efforts with auditors.
- Manages day to day treasury duties, including daily cash management, short term borrowing and investing and other treasury duties as appropriate.
- All other tasks and duties as assigned.
- BA/BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or related major
- CPA or CMA certification preferred
- 10+ years of progressively responsible accounting management experience
- Superior proficiency in the use accounting and finance related software (Excel, Access, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Contribute to an environment of trust and mutual respect.
- Maintain a strong commitment to teamwork and concern for others.
- Seek growth and learning opportunities.
- Maintain a high level of personal responsibility and ownership.
- Use effective communication and listening skills.
- Maintain a high level of personal accountability and integrity.
- Provide a clear and consistent vision, goals and strategies that are aligned with the core values and company philosophies of the company.
- Develop a team that is driven to achieve the company goals and vision.
- Support, mentor and develop others on your team.
- Motivate and inspire your team through accessibility, empowerment, regular communication, and recognizing and celebrate successes.
- Identify and plan for the development of technical skills, teamwork skills and leadership skills.
- Lead strategic development and planning for your department-in line with company direction.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- SAP experience preferred
- Experience with consumer products and/or retail experience preferred
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
9:00 〜 18:00(フレックスタイム制)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.