Global Energy Company
- Manages all Finance functions in Osaka office including; Financial Planning & Analysis, Risk Management, Accounting, and Treasury. Will oversee a team that will consist of both degreed professionals and administrative and/or financial clerks.
- Manage and develop strategic planning, performance metrics, management reporting, annual budgets, forecasts and financial analyses for the Office
* Responsible for providing financial analysis and support to local executives and coordinating results with Corporate office.
* Provides input for development of annual operating budget in coordination with local executives and Corporate office.
* Provides monthly variance analysis comparing actual financial results with planned results.
* Handles monthly financial and cash reporting to Company management and Company's corporate team.
- Leads team responsible for weekly and monthly processing of vendor and partner invoices and payments, consultant commissions and customer refunds.
* Leads the team tasked with resolving customer and consultant payments, payment methods and refund cases in conjunction with the Operations and FMC teams in Osaka.
- Partner with department heads to drive results and efficiencies in overhead spend
- Serves as a local Finance contact for Japanese banking partners along with corporate management (Banks)
- Serves as local Finance contact along with corporate finance team for payment processing partners
- Responsible for processing tax payments to the local agencies.
- Prepares documentation and reporting as requested for Group Company staff and local authorities.
- Prepares year-end tax reporting to independent consultants for commissions paid.
- Direct report to Company local Director with dotted-line responsibility to Company financial management team.
- 10-15 years of experience in finance/accounting.
- 5-7 years proven successful management experience.
- College or University degree with Finance or Accounting major.
- Working knowledge of Japanese and international accounting rules.
- Prior international company experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Japanese taxes and withholdings; tax payment processes and scheduling; year-end tax reporting to independent contractors
- Advanced MS-Excel skills, familiarity with online banking software and experience with Microsoft Great Plains preferred.
- Ability to present complex concepts and financial models to a variety of audiences.
- Ability to work in a high activity office under continuous change and growth.
ENGLISH ：Strong command of English written and spoken language, both in conversational and business
JAPANESE ：Native Level
8~10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.