Global Medical Devices Manufacturer
Responsible for basic accounting, financial statement reports, budgeting support and home office transmissions and communications
- Interface with French Head Office for coherence of financial and business reporting, ensure compliance of Corporate procedures and policies
- Manage Monthly and Year-end Closing operations
- Prepare Financial Reporting package (Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Analysis, Gross Margin Analysis by Business Line and Product, Fixed Costs Analysis) on monthly basis for internal purposes and on quarterly basis towards Headquarter
- Advise and implement accounting policies & procedures and internal controlling system to enhance efficiency of operations
- Elaborate the Yearly Budget and long-term plan package
- Liaise with external accountant for monthly and Year-end closing process
- Improve accounting procedures, cost accounting analysis and internal processes
- Provide financial support and consultation to the executive management team
- 5 years relevant working experience in this position
- 5 + years experience in finance & accounting
- French and English: Speaking, reading and writing (Business Level), Japanese: Intermediate Level
- Previous experience with local branches of foreign companies or overseas experience
- Required language proficiency: English: Advanced, Japanese: Preferred, but not mandatory, French: Highly Preferred
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
9am to 6pm
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.