Global Medical Equipment Manufacturer
- Full ownership of Finance & Business Support activities (Finance, Performance Management, IT, Legal & Compliance)
- Reports to JP Managing Director and part of JP leadership team. Holds dotted line to the Regional Business support director
- The primary task is to lead the day to day business support activities as well as to drive the continuous improvement (quality, efficiency, cost )
- The role is responsible for driving a Performance Management agenda together with the Managing Director
- Manage an accountant
Examples of priorities / projects
- Establish local performance management process - ensure that we deliver on the budgets and forecasts
- Support sales organization's strategy execution through business performance analyses
- Implement local financials processes acc. To global standards(Closing, Reporting, Controlling, Forecasting)
- Lead and develop Business Support employees / team
- M.Sc. Finance or CPA background, 10 +years of professional experience in an international corporate setting
- Technical aspects of group accounting, IFRS, statutory reporting and internal controls
- Leadership experience - solid decision making, track record of solid people management (including hiring and development)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Big-4 experience (3 or more years)
- Compliant, showing proper work ethic as a role model
- Business level English and interpersonal skills in Japanese
- Takes full ownership of the Business Support area, owns business-oriented mindset not just an analyst
- Driven personality with high level of energy. Execution orientated - must be hands-on!
- Structured and analytical mindset - challenge and analyze the figures
- Strong passion for growing business - good understands how the Business Support area can support the overall value creation
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.