Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
Global Pharmaceutical Company
Provides qualitative analytical assistance to stakeholders through relevant, actionable, timely and meaningful reports agreed with the business partners for actuals, budget, forecasting and strategic plan. Facilitate and coordinate for their respective unit the different planning and budget processes: RF, 10YP and Budget.
- Creates, controls and assesses the monthly business performance analytical reports as well as the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning packages.
- Explains the differences, trends and searches for insights
- Work with business partners in evaluating and interpreting financial data (business reviews)
- Creates, harmonize complex financial/performance reporting and modelling for the business partners
- Facilitate RRA/RF/Budget/10YP exercises
- Performs ad-hoc analysis according to expectations
- Act as trusted business partner for our customers
- Use innovative analytical opportunities (AI, Advanced Analytics) to generate insights and better support the decision-making process
- Provide analytical support with timely and relevant financial analysis related to the on-going business results, ad-hoc analysis related to new business models, long-term business planning and portfolio choices.
- Bring analytics insights and experience to shape the optimum solution for specific needs
- Develop and leverage our Genpact Capabilities by making sure standard and harmonized assets, tools and methodologies are being applied and used where applicable
Education and Qualification：
- Fluent in both English and Japanese
- University Degree
- Basic knowledge and skills in Accounting and Financial analysis
- Min 5 yrs experience in Controlling and/or local FP&A (Preferable)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
フレックスタイム制 （コアタイム無し） 7.5ｈ×月間所定労働日数
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.