Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Consulting Firm
- Developing and maintaining forecasting and reporting toolsets.
- Assisting with monthly and quarterly forecasting and planning deliverables.
- Playing an active role as finance representative in the Japan region on operations, account meetings and New Business meetings.
- Being a point of contact for the client executives regarding finance related questions, issues, policies, and procedures.
- Collaborating with the Market Unit, Finance lead and Client Financial Management teams to optimize profitability and managing risk.
- Reviewing and analyzing monthly financial results and understanding variances to the forecast.
- Providing ad-hoc pricing support as requested.
- Being the SPOC from finance support perspective and if a matter is outside the scope of the help desk.
- Ensure, working with Client Financial Management ,that appropriate Finance service is delivered to client engagements and that the overall engagement-level financial reporting has integrity.
- Ensure US GAAP compliance.
- Ensure Internal Controls compliance.
- Provide accounting policy guidance.
- 3 years or more of financial management, forecasting and analysis
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts, US GAAP
- Extensive knowledge of financial systems (SAP) and processes
- Strong pricing skills and general principles
- Strong SAP/BW Hierarchy Knowledge
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication (written and oral) skills
- Confident and comfortable dealing with finance and non-finance executives
- Able to produce timely and quality deliverables
- Able to delegate and leverage resources and support from other parts of the organization
- Required to operate independently and prioritize workload
- Advanced Excel Technical Skills and Tools development skills
- Proficient in MS Office: Outlook,/Word/PowerPoint
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Full weekly two-day system, year-end and New Year holidays, annual paid leave, personal injury and illness leave, marriage / childbirth / abduction leave, refreshment leave, volunteer leave, etc.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.