Global Asset Management Company
- Financial accounting function: trend analysis of monthly, annual settlement and book count.
- Earnings estimation and bookkeeping (investment adviser, investment trust, advisory, other services revenue).
- Fixed asset management.
- Record of payroll calculation (calculation outsourced).
- Annual closing work including annual audit process and preparation of tax return.
- Invoicing work to clients.
- Processing and monitoring of employee's expense clearance and vendor's payment.
- Management of balance of multiple bank accounts and transfer and management of funds necessary for each account.
- Monitoring accounting activities of branch offices (The operations themselves are outsourced but require monitoring).
- Participation in improvement projects such as accounting systems, and summarization of requests from bases.
- Reconcile AUM, Flows and RRR(Run‐Rate‐Revenue) and summary in a report.
- Prepare expense budget.
- 5 years or more experience in an auditing firm, investment banking, or asset management industry.
- Accounting qualifications (Japanese or American accountants, tax accountants) are preferable, but not essential.
- Business level English and Fluent Japanese.
- Those who can quickly respond without losing attention to detail.
- Those who do not mind working in a pressured environment with flexibility to various tasks.
- Good team player.
- Experience in SAP applications is preferable.
Tokyo station(5 min on foot)
Mon ~ Fri
[Hourly Salary ]
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.