Global Music Instruments Company
- Responsible for ensuring month end close completion in line with local statutory and IFRS GAAP requirements
- Independent execution of the month and year end close, uploads in FCRS.
- Coordinate annual tax filings
- Prepare the financial and management reporting (MBR)
- Prepare and maintain the cash flow planning, initiate activities according to this for financial transactions.
- Support for CFO to the process for the annual budget and monthly forecasts
- Analyze processes in the Finance Department to ensure efficiencies of job activities
- Ensure compliance with company Delegation of Authority controls
- Provide the proper control of the company expenses & solutions, report variances, analyze and approve income and expense
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and analysis
- Set up and maintain administrative procedures HR/GA/IT, basically outsourcing
- Economic / Business study at bachelor-level.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as finance manager of similar business.
- Proven skills managing and leading a small team
- English language skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in planning and control
- Experience working in a cross-functional environment
- Experience working for International Company
- Highly proficient in Microsoft applications tools, specifically in excel(vlookup, Pivot).
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- ERP(AX) experience is a plus.
- Audit experience is a plus
- Proactive and good team player
- Flexibility, initiative and autonomy are essential.
7 Million yen ~ 9 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.