Global Medical Device Company
The position is primarily responsible for sales accounting operations including but not limited to invoicing and accounts receivable reconciliation using SAP. It is necessary to understand and maintain the company policies and procedures to meet the USGAAP and SOX requirements.
· Have experience in management role or team leading role at least 3 to 5 years.
· Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· English communication skills in verbal and in writing (minimum of TOEIC 850).
· Primary responsibility is in the area of sales accounting.
· Must possess work managerial skills in the area of responsibility.
· SAP experience preferred.
· Must maintain the integrity and compliance.
· Experience of interfacing outside auditors is plus.
· Ability to pay attention to details.
· Experience of leading finance projects are plus.
· Business level user of Microsoft Excel and other applications.
· Flexibility to changing and rapid growth environment.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.
|Salary||¥8000000.00 - ¥13000000.00 per annum|
Sorry, this job is no longer available