Industrial Machinery Manufacturer
You will be actively involved in developing and improving the current Accounting to Reporting processes and reports for the management team and supporting and standardization. Furthermore, assisting BC in the analysis of regional and consolidated results. Ensure the smooth operation of the daily business and to protect company's assets.
- To ensure on time and quality Group and external reporting.
- To ensure controls and policies are closely adhered to.
- To provide analysis and recommendations to Business Controller and management team.
- To ensure Tax compliance of rental business in Japan
- Responsible for full set of finance booking.
- General accounting duties such as taxation, bank reconciliation, provisions, accruals and balance sheet reconciliation, etc.
- Group Reporting. Monthly and Quarterly closing through reporting in GPS.
- Account Payables. New vendors creation, entering invoices and payment run.
- Coordinate with Tax team to make sure the accuracy of Tax report and compliance with Tax regulation.
- Support and prepare all necessary documents need for external and internal audits
- Proactively participate in the company financial forecast and planning process including the 1MF/3MF/12MF process and cash flow forecast.
- Support for consolidation of statutory reports preparation provide data for transfer pricing audit, tax audit, preparation of financial statement and notes to accounts as per Japan Accounting Standards.
- Providing data to Tax team for GST return preparation and reconciliation.
- Providing data to Tax team for withholding tax return preparation and reconciliation.
- Accounting of customer payments in Wynne system on timely basis.
- Monitor Accounts Receivables to ensure prompt payment from customers and outstanding receivables are not exceeding target.
- Analysis the financial statement in detail and highlight any outstanding transaction and resolve with action for management.
- Take leads in coordinating the business process with other departments across the company and ensure following accounting standard.
- Proactively monitoring weakness in business control and assist in drafting company policies and to ensure the process and procedures are followed.
- Analyze the operational and functional cost and provide financial information to management team.
- Four years of relevant accounting, management and financial analysis experience.
- Experience in working for an international company and multi-cultural environment
- Experience with the workings of the statutory and tax requirements.
- Strong accounting skills and analytical ability.
- Proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications
- Well written and spoken English.
- Solid understanding of both Korea Accounting Regulations and International Accounting Standard is essential
- Be familiar with taxation, experienced in annual income tax reconciliation is plus
- Be familiar with supporting processes of external and internal audit
- Knowledge of ERP system
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration strongly preferred.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Knowledge in Rental business is highly advantageous.
- Professional qualification or significant progress toward qualification will be a great added advantage.
Competency is more than ever a combination of knowledge, experience and attitude. Key behaviors of our candidate are:
- A customer centric individual who understands customer's needs and seeks to fulfill or exceed expectations
- A team player and natural diplomat who interacts and unties team members, customers, all stakeholders
- A methodic and structured achiever who can plan, organize, prioritize, assess, adapt and deliver the promise
- A resilient person who can cope with change in an ever faster moving digital landscape and who can spread this attitude of self-sufficiency
- Positive, flexible and responsive mindset who embraces and promotes the digital transformation (regardless of age)
- Open-minded with global mindset, curious to understand and learn new perspectives
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.