[Company Summary ]
Global Telecommunications Equipment Company
- To be responsible for the research on Japanese/global project delivery process, including but not limited to the delivery project management, field work management, operation skill & quality management and so on.
- To be responsible for making optimization proposal on the company current delivery process, such as outputting process documents, methodology, templates, tools and Japanese/global cases, based on the Japan project experiences, analysis, research, or internal discussion. Also, to be responsible for customizing the solution to different regions / customers and launching globally.
- To be responsible for the communication with the company internal and external, including but not limited to the company HQ, Japan & other company branch offices, customers, vendors, partners, suppliers and so on.
- 5+ years experience in telecom delivery project management with telecom implementation engineering and quality knowledge, such as PM/Kōjichō(工事長) in major Japan telecom implementation companies, vendors or carriers, with successful project delivery achievement.
- Ability to output documents / slides independently, based on field observation, case analysis, process evaluation and group discussion.
- Ability to work across cultural and organizational boundaries, and operate successful in an intense business environment.
- Ability to work with internal departments, project teams, and external customers, vendors.
- Ability to communicates effectively using clear, plain English.
- Ability to perform job functions to standards under pressure of tense/confrontational situations.
- The applicant will be highly preferred, if he or she is familiar with core concept and working methods of ISO9000/TL9000 quality management system, TQM or other quality management system.
- Educational Background Bachelor degree or above
- Major Preferably in Engineering, Telecommunications, or Quality field.
Full Time Employee
8 Million Yen ~ 10 Million Yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.