※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Global Solar Power Company
- Start-up and commissioning of our solar inverters in customer´s Photovoltaic Solar plant.
- Diagnose and repair of faulted inverters on field.
- Complete and turn in field reports that capture all time and work completed on site.
- Identify potential problems and suggest changes or corrective actions.
- Provide diagnostic analysis, repair, or preventative maintenance to customers.
- Physical installation such as connections , wiring, etc.
- Complete on-site system audits and evaluations.
- Create reports
- Fulfill internal and external documentation.
- Practice and adhere to all safety and training.
- Will work from Remote Home office and travel to solar plants when required (80% of time)
- Degree in electrical engineering/ Technical Studies ( electricity)
- They need to have a car licence and availability to travel from one solar farm to another through the country. (Important for candidate to be based in a city with good communications ( good roads ...) due to projects will be spread through several islands in Philippines, candidates will need to have that willingness to travel.
- Fluent on English
- Minimum 2 year experience working on field.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
- Health insurance
- Company vehicle. (when no vehicle company available they will receive public transport allowance).
- Annual performance assessments.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.