Global Precision Equipment Manufacturer
The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer's equipment.
Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned
- Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field customer support.
- Ordering and managing spare parts cycle times.
- Upload field service reports to cloud database within the same day using C4C software.
- Keeping up to date on customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner. ・Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Able to maintain good customer relationship and provide customer satisfaction.
- Maintaining tools and test equipment.
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service delivery issues.
- Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as new service contracts, contract renewals.
- Working as a member of the local team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts within assigned area.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as part of a solution based service process.
- Experience diagnosing, troubleshooting and responding to customer concerns.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Strong time management skills.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task activities with shifting priorities. Able to work productively in a pressurized environment.
- Good command Intermediate level of written and spoken in English
- Capable of using Word, Excel, PPT, PDF, CRM and ERP for daily business transactions Specific tasks to deal with on daily basis
- Business travels in Japan to visit customers
- Business travels to the HQ
- Service report to Customer, Service Manager, Country Manager and Global service.
- Communication about technical matters with overseas colleagues.
- Bachelor's degree: BS
- Experiences as FSE for Production equipment, Robots and/or Laser and Optics systems.
- Knowledge of laser wavelength is plus.
- 8 years experiences (min) in the industries of Printed Circuit Board, Electronics Component or Semiconductor capital equipment industry.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.