Global IVD (in vitro diagnostics), Medical Devices Manufacturer
Field Service Engineer
- On site repairing
- Regular Maintenance, Preventive maintenance, Installation, SW upgrade, LIS integration
- Based on a customer feedback, review and revise a field service process and do CAPA
- Encourage a service contract and instrument replacement with engineer point of view
- Spare parts inventory management
- Make a quotation for service tasks
- Continuous improvement for the customer satisfaction
- Share information with engineers in foreign countries
- As preferred experiences, field service engineer of industrial products or general products like printer, scanner. If experienced medical devices or products, it's the best.
- Bachelor degree of electronics, computer, machineries etc. as desired
- Japanese: fluent , English: beginner - intermediate (appreciate an behavior which is willing to read service manual in English and study it )
- Travel 70% of time
3 interviews + SPI & English test (both online test)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.