※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
- Establish and develop company's presence with customers in the renewable energy, nuclear and process industries.
- Solution proposal discussions with energy owners, contractors and relevant parties
- Maintain and manage existing accounts
- Maintain and grow existing accounts
- Perform Post-sales follow-ups and attend to site works
- Formulate sales and pricing strategies
- Lead business development with sales calls and engage in solution presentations to customers
- Experience in providing engineering consultation discussions with engineers from energy companies and electrical contractors
- Part take in local test requirements, code practice and manage testing when necessary
- Conduct installation training
- Develop technical specifications into customer projects
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering
- 3-5 years direct experiences in promoting engineering solutions to EPC's, engineering consultants and power plants
- Self-starter with and entrepreneurial/business-oriented mindset
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills and team player
- Aggressive and able to work independently in a dynamic environment
- Able to travel if necessary (up to 50%)
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.