Global Software Company
In this role, you will lead our local marketing activities including events, field events, sales support, enablement coordination, demand gen programs and alignment within region. This role will work closely with various stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, etc) to plan and execute a lead generation marketing plan that supports the objectives of the territory and the overall marketing strategy.
Your key responsibility will be to align your field marketing plan with the go-to-market strategy. You will leverage corporate initiatives and campaigns and finetune these to the local market situation as well as develop and execute local marketing campaigns.
You will join a fast-paced, global marketing team that operates with an urgency, a data driven mindset, attention to detail, an eye for quality, and a commitment to creating and converting a quality pipeline for sales.
- Manage local marketing budget and establish overall marketing plan to hit our targets leveraging demand gen programs and events
- Develop local demand generation programs, as well as account-specific marketing activities
- Research and assess new ways to drive new leads, leveraging various publishers, targeted lists, and other opportunities to build awareness through activities including events, direct mailers, webinars, call down campaigns, digital, and email campaigns
- Identify appropriate events across the target markets, ensuring success of events from branding, promotions, and follow-up as well as develop and execute field events in local markets
- Partner with our marketing counterparts within region to drive our presence across key events and campaigns
- Support Sales Team on local enablement needs, coordinating closely with our Product Marketing Team
- Continuously measure and communicate effectiveness of marketing programs, leveraging data to improve on methods of driving demand, revenue and to further brand recognition
- 4-6 years of professional marketing experience working in a B2B technology company
- Familiarity with marketing events and publishers in Japan
- Smart and metrics-driven.
- Exceptional writing, editing, and proofing skills
- Familiarity with the marketing and advertising world.
- Experience in inbound and outbound marketing strategies.
- Cross Industry demand gen experience - advantage.
- Experience with data driven marketing, advertising spaces - advantage.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and evolving startup environment.
- A resourceful, driven and resilient attitude.
- A high degree of organization, accuracy and detail.
- Good technical skills.
- Independent, hands-on approach.
- Excitement and ability to travel nationally and internationally
- Business level communication in Japanese and English
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.