Field Marketing Manager
Global Support Service Vendor
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and managing field demand generation programs and campaigns to drive and nurture leads, and accelerate existing opportunities and will work closely with Japan sales team and the corporate marketing team to roll out field marketing programs aligned to sales priorities and revenue target. This position will participate in multi-function teams and report directly to Japan Senior Marketing Manager.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The selected candidate must be self-directed, collaborate well with colleagues, have initiative and critical thinking skills, be flexible with a can-do attitude and flair for creative problem solving, as well as with the ability to manage and execute numerous projects simultaneously. Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Develop and manage field marketing programs to drive opportunity generation and pipeline acceleration including demand generation campaigns, field events, trade shows, digital programs, Direct mail, telemarketing, sales collateral and partner programs
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field marketing programs and collaborate with sales development and sales
- Collaborate with the global Account-based Marketing Program to create and gain consensus for marketing programs in alignment with sales priorities
- Source and manage local vendors for marketing program execution including direct mail, telemarketing, digital programs and third-party lead generation programs
- Develop, plan and execute marketing activities to drive sales pipeline, build channel partnerships and strategic alliances
- Track campaigns and report metrics as well as overall ROI to the internal stakeholders
- Manage project timelines, quality issues, resources, SOW (scope of work) / budget
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage sales tools and collateral needs and deliverables for the region including printing, translation, presentation, datasheet and brochure, etc.
- Understand and collaborate on marketing automation technologies across the entire lead nurturing process
- Analytical capabilities with an ability to use and interpret data to make business
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) required
- 5+ years of experience in technology marketing, with 3+ years of business development or sales supporting marketing role
- Experience in B2B industry desired. Direct experience in marketing or sales campaign management strongly preferred
- Experience of using digital and social channel to drive business growth. Technology interest is highly preferred
- Native level Japanese ( writing, reading, speaking) a MUST
- Fluency in English
- Highly self-motivated individual who enjoys working under limited supervision
- Tenacious problem solver with a strong work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed. Strong drive to action and results orientation
- Creative marketer with strong written, editing and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail with an ability to meet tight timelines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with varied groups including executive management, customers and internal teams
- Demonstrated lead generation results that translated into sales revenue
- Ability to multi-task and produce results in a start-up environment
- Understand how to leverage technology in marketing processes, including marketing automation, salesforce, Adobe creative suite, Microsoft office software, and similar tools
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.