※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Why work with us?
- You get to work with some of the most advanced technology on the market.
- Join the company as it seeks spurring demand throughout a variety of industries.
- We provides an open and international environment that places emphasis on the well being of the employees.
The Field Application Engineer will coordinate closely with the sales team, helping introduce our advanced hardware and services to customers throughout Japan and overseas. The Field Application Engineer will have the opportunity to work with a forward thinking team and build relationships with customers through delivering technical solutions.
As part of the sales team, you will be expected to help build relationships with customers by providing answers and solutions to all technical applications of our equipment and services to our customers' needs.
- Help provide technical insights and solutions for our GPS / IMU boards to our customers
- Proactively drive the technical value engineering of customer projects and lead technical negotiations as an active member of the sales team
- Ensure timely responses to customer inquiries, prepare clarifications and deviations to tenders, as well as technical annexes and contract schedules
- You will deliver the technical solution for our customers during the sales process
- Help our customers understand our products, equipment and services to support the sales process
- Understanding of the market, customer business cases and sales' perspective in general
- Keep track of the ongoing market trends and competitor analysis
- Fluent Japanese is required
- Business English (TOEIC 600 or more) is required
- Engineering background (Electrical , Industrial, Civil, Mechanical)
- Strong communication skills and experience interacting with different stakeholders
- Travel availability (about 25% of the time)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience working with GPS / IMU boards is highly preferred
- Experience in assisting with OEM sales, corporate sales, business development is highly preferred
- Previous experience in sales for manufacturing / construction / agriculture is preferred
- Interest in surveying/positioning equipment is highly preferred
- Interest in surveying/positioning equipment is preferred
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.