Global Luxury Fashion Company
PR manager defines and implements the PR communication strategy for Japan through close communication with PR and Event director. He/she looks after our Fashion PR within the framework of the Worldwide strategic decisions and the country strategic plan. In line with our Worldwide identity, he/she conveys our core value, creativity, craftsmanship with story-telling and increases the brand's awareness and share of voice.
- Strategic plan
- Consolidate the strategic thinking of the region under the leadership of the PR & Event Director to formalize a consistent and relevant strategic plan
- Conceive and drive the implementation of product launches and major events based on HQ guideline in line with the overall commercial objectives
- Communication: PR/ support on Event
- Control and manage overall PR budget and its optimization to achieve the strategic objectives in terms of reputation, image and sales
- Optimize the exposure to increase brand's awareness, visibility and share of voice to stand up among competitors whilst respecting identity and positioning of the brand (offline and online)
- Convey brand's core value of prestige, creativity, craftsmanship by proper story telling
- Establish strong connection and negotiation with editors, press and stylists (opinion leaders, celebrities as well with media agency)
- Support AD, Digital, Event and Marketing teams to implement a strategic plan
- Work closely with Event and Marketing teams to organize efficiently events (promote the event through media, influencers etc.)
- Work closely with Digital and CRM div. to target/communicate all relevant clients
- Team Member Management
- Manage and motivate PR team members
- Define and delegate each task efficiently and coach them to achieve concrete objectives
- Provide factual feedback on both skills and behavior to help each team member develop in line with brand's expectations
- Deep experience in PR within a highly competitive environment. Proven track record in luxury and/or fashion a plus
- Strategic mindset: Can develop overall strategic vision that is aligned with the company goals and direction. Can take a step back from the daily details to look at the big picture by incorporating market trends, competitor activities, consumer behaviour, etc.
- Leadership: Encourages and motivates others, and influences others to perform/execute
- People development: Provides accurate and specific coaching and feedback to team based on concrete observations, to develop them as professionals
- Analytical skills: Is well-versed in various marketing KPIs and frameworks, and applies the understanding in monitoring the effectiveness of Marketing and Communication activities
- Communicator: Ability to communicate clearly and concisely. Business-level proficiency in Japanese and English a must
- Positive mindset: Can handle a tough situation and perform the tasks at hand with a constructive mindset. Can promote positivity among others to create a healthy environment
Fixed working hours ：9:30〜18:00（7.5h） Lunch time：12：45-13：45
Flex time (core hours 10:30-16:00, 60 minute lunch)
Full transportation coverage
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.