Global IT Services Company
- Ensure that the company's facilities meet government regulations, environmental, health and security standards.
- Plan, coordinate and manage the company's building projects, renovations, refurbishments and installation of facilities and services.
- Manage the repair, maintenance and replacement of office equipment, appliances, furniture, furnishings etc.
- Source for and supervise contractors and providers of services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, stationery and other office supplies.
- Coach and mentor all direct reports.
- Ensure that the company's premises and facilities are well-maintained and employees' daily miscellaneous requirements are looked after.
- Provide admin-related information and supervise general admin activities such as verification of stationery and pantry stock, petty cash, courier, florist, pest control, housekeeping etc.
- Work with Procurement/Legal team to make sure that all supplier contracts are in the company's interests.
- Plan, manage and monitor budgets with an eye on cost-effectiveness, and where applicable, in relation to cost variance.
- Take full charge of any office relocation.
- Participate actively in the leadership team's strategic business planning sessions.
- Allocate and manage office space in consultation with senior management.
- Proven experience as facilities manager or other relevant position.
- Well-versed in dealing with Japanese government regulations, procedures and processes.
- Adept at managing administrative details involving the purchasing of equipment and the awarding of service contracts.
- Good written and oral communication and influencing skills.
- Capable of analyzing and solving varied problems.
- Able to make good decisions, even in times of stress.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Able to work well with, manage and lead the facilities team as well as other ad-hoc project teams.
- Be attentive to detail without ignoring the bigger picture.
- Believe in good customer service.
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise and handle a complex, varied workload.
- Good IT knowledge.
Full Time Employee
6 Million Yen to 10 Million Yen
＊According to your annual salary of the previous job and experience
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.