Global Cosmetic Company
- Facilitate the category/brand business planning with direction from management and drives the plans to meet relevant targets
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Managing budget by providing trends and forecasts to budget owners and recommending actions
- Drive return on investment by critically evaluating financial and business information
- Identifies savings opportunity by analyzing actual, trend, benchmarking and/or collaborating with multifunctional team and lead the saving project
- Collaborates effectively with the team to win in the market and is a trusted advisor to provide objective advice and sound recommendations.
- Perform value-added analyses to inform strategic prioritization, optimization and resourcing priorities.
- Supporting short-term and long-term P&L forecasts
- Support new business cases, projects
- Own Commercial P&L, NWC(Networking capital), DSO(Days sales outstanding)
- Reporting to Managements and Corporates, keeping a good stakeholder management
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in FP&A. Experience in manufacturing company, especially beauty & consumer products industry is plus
- Business level Japanese/English communication skills
- High proficiency of Excel. SAP & Hyperion experience is plus
- High problem solving capability
- High, quality of 報連相
Monday to Friday
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.