Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global IT Related Company
FP&A Specialist is a key role to drive our business growth - S/He provides business partners with insights based on data and logic through the planning process as well as ad-hoc projects. S/He will understand the overall financial structure of the businesses, and will proactively communicate with the business leaders to drive for better customer experiences and business growth.
- Financial Planning & Analysis, including i) annual operating planning and monthly/quarterly forecasting and ii) strategic business initiatives development.
- Controllership, including detailed analyses of key business KPIs, understanding the drivers for the variances, and identifying the key insights.
- Business partnership - based on the FP&A skills and controllership mentioned above, work closely with the business partners and earn their trust as the" right-hand" person, by sharing the insights based on data and login and guiding them to actions to drive further business growth.
- +5 years of experience in Finance (財務), Business Planning (経営企画), or other analytical job field.
- Strong communication skills with integrity as a team player
- Passion to dive deep to extract "insights" from data, and drive business changes.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including Excel
- Experience in multi-national fast-based companies (i.e. IT, consulting, financial institution)
- Knowledge and experience equal to or greater than book keeping grade 2 (簿記2級)