Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
- Plan yearly Budget and excecute on a yearly basis. Be responsible of all financial reports needed for NW Division in our Deparment. Help BU's to create forecast & budget on a monthly & weekly basis for Departments & Projects. Manage a team of 3-4 analysts and make sure all FP&A work is done and meet deadlines.
- Monitoring expenditure according to budget limits. Responsible of updating all dashboards and KPI's throgh teamwork in the section.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to Department and Project Managers. Support Department manager at all times and all sections in the department.
- Produce adhoc reports, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Ensuring compliance with regulations (procurement process, budgeting norms, accounting policies)
- Overseeing accounting operations (quotation, invoicing, registration)
- Ensuring accuracy of financial information with BU's
- Streamline accounting functions & operations. Support Cost Efficiency team at all times, even with tasks belonging for controller's. Making sure FP&A team can cover also Cost efficiency team's responsibilities if needed.
- Review of trends, build financial models, plan cost reductions and savings
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Support business stakeholders with data needs/use-case consulting, accurate and insightful data deep dives (with strong focus on Finance and strategic KPIs) and proactively/continuously improve our Reporting ROI
As a FP&A Section Manager you will be responsible for financial planning and control of expense according to budget and forecast for Departments and Projects. You will act as a consultant that drives expense control and optimize use of resources. You will help Managers to comply with budget norms and policies. Knowledge of general ledger, budgeting, forecasting, accounting standards (IFRS) and compliance regulations are essential, and he or she will have to demonstrate the ability to see not only the micro, but also the macro side of things to optimize resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA a plus.
- 12+ years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Pragmatic and a quick learner, equipped with an analytical mindset, always passionate about finding state-of-the-art solutions, and you are always customer-centric
- Experience of visualization and automation for system monitoring
- Up to challenge the status quo, team worker, drive innovation and you are keen to identify and apply best practices
- Use experience of Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence, Stash), advanced MS Excel and agile frameworks a plus
- Business level in English
- Startup mindset driven
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Basic-Intermediate Japanese Language Skills
- Basic understanding of or practical experience with Oracle, Anaplan, Domo
- Experience gained in Operations Data Domains (e.g. HR, Web Analytics, Process Log Files) or strategic KPI steering (e.g. KPI, OKR, Balanced Scorecard analysis)
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.