Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Japanese Mobile Company
- Help BU's to create forecast & budget on a monthly & weekly basis for Departments & Projects
- Monitoring expenditure according to budget limits. Use it or lose it policy.
- Provide analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to Department PICs and Project Managers
- Produce monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting
- Ensuring compliance with regulations (procurement process, budgeting norms, accounting policies)
- Overseeing accounting operations (quotation, invoicing, registration)
- Ensuring accuracy of financial information with BU's
- Streamline accounting functions & operations
- Review of invoices & accounting records
- Develop models that help with decision-making
- Support business stakeholders with data needs/use-case consulting, accurate and insightful data deep dives (with strong focus on Finance and strategic KPIs) and proactively/continuously improve our Reporting ROI
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA or CMA a plus.
- 5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and financial modeling
- Use experience of Atlassian (JIRA, Confluence, Stash), advanced MS Excel and agile frameworks a plus
- Business level in English and fluent Japanese
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Basic understanding of or practical experience with Oracle, Anaplan, Domo
- Experience gained in Operations Data Domains (e.g. HR, Web Analytics, Process Log Files) or strategic KPI steering (e.g. KPI, OKR, Balanced Scorecard analysis)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem solving skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
- Pragmatic and a quick learner, equipped with an analytical mindset, always passionate about finding state-of-the-art solutions, and you are always customer-centric
- Experience of visualization and automation for system monitoring
- Up to challenge the status quo, team worker, drive innovation and you are keen to identify and apply best practices
- Startup mindset driven
Monday to Friday
2000 yen~ Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.