This is a Finance FP&A Analyst role with a medical company, focusing on products used in the field of hemophilia, rare disease, critical care and acquired bleeding.
Global medical company
[Reason for hire]
- Business partner for R&D and Admin functions that management of OPEX.
- Process improvement of OPEX control to use Business Planning tool and Pre-approval system.
- Report to Business Partner Manager, Finance & Accounting dept.
Main Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Control OPEX for R&D and Admin functions, calculate accruals and manage actual
- Responsible to provide financial reporting to R&D project manager and Head of R&D functions
- Responsible preparation of analyze report for financial variance between Actual, Budget and Forecast financial results to Global Finance and each responsible functions.
- Responsible for maintaining cost center structure, WBS elements, Internal order and material master and ensures data consistency across other systems
- Manage and communicate of requirements for reporting and provide functional support for Budget, forecast process cycle
- Initiates and influences functions to adopt new financial analytics and systems/processes (BPC: Business Planning Conslidation)
- Initiate to implementation of ARIBA (indirect sourcing system) as a buyer (approver) in accordance with the global policy
- Work closely with the Global/ Regional FP&A teams to address any questions and clarification on planning matters
- Add hoc - Daily sales report, Project, Ariba helpdesk support
- Responsible for overseeing the controller function including supervision of 2 staff
- Technical accounting and compliance with the Corporate policies and local/statutory reporting requirements
- Compliance with reporting rules including FCPA and Bribery Act
- Monthly accounting closes
- Accounts payable, Account receivable, fixed asset and T&E processing
- Overseeing treasury function handled by the team
- Tax filing for Corporate income tax, Residence tax, Business tax, consumption tax and Property tax with a consultation of local tax agent and US tax team including calculation of monthly tax provision
- External auditing and Internal auditing if any
- 5+ years of Accounting and Finance experience/Financial Planning and Reporting system experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Japanese
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or equivalence
- SAP experience-
- Positive and proactive problem-solving attitude
- Strong MS Excel / PowerPoint, Strong IT literacy skill
- Ability to multi-task and Self-starter
6M to 10M + (Flexible depending on candidate)
8:45 - 17:30 (recess 12:00 - 13:00)
Standard working hours per day: 7.75 hours, Flextime work is applied
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.