Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
FP&A Manager/Senior Analystとしてリーダーリップを発揮して頂きます。
- The Japan FP&A Manager will report to the Senior Finance Director for the Global Vision Center of Excellence （COE）, leading a team of two professionals who directly support the Japan commercial finance team.
- This position will directly support the Japan Finance Director as well as partner closely with the Global and Regional COE teams.
- Shape and deliver key management presentations in partnership with finance and business stakeholders
- S/He will be responsible for the optimization of business performance reporting and driving insightful analysis of the P&L, Balance Sheet and Free Cash Flow statements for quicker, stronger decision making.
- Lead forecast cycles, coordinate quarter closes in partnership with Global Services Accounting team and drive process improvements.
- Provide financial guidance across numerous stakeholders impacting Japan Vision financial performance including Business Unit Finance (BUF), Supply Chain, Distribution, OPEX CoE, Global Services, and Tax to ensure expectations are aligned on timelines and deliverables for forecast updates and fiscal close cycles
- Advance Finance's priority of building "fit for future" talent capabilities such as financial technology acumen and advanced analytics to add value in today's evolving Finance function
- Shape and lead future efficiency enablers including optimizing business processes and advancing standardization, report automation and analytics/visualization
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance.
- A minimum of 5 years of progressive finance, accounting processes or related business experience is required.
- Prior supervisory experience with passion for talent management & people development is required.
- Proficiency with common Microsoft Office applications such as Word, PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions) is required.
- Facilitate collaboration and change by building and maintaining trusted partnerships within a matrixed environment, and across multiple levels in both business and finance is required.
- Ability to work autonomously and accurately with excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, influencing at all levels and willingness to work in a flexible environment is required.
This role may require up to 10% domestic and/or international travel
- Any advanced degrees or professional certifications such as MBA, Master's, CPA, CMA, etc. is preferred.