Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan
Global Medical Device Company
- Be responsible on financial target (both top line and bottom line) delivery of the brands supporting.
- Short term forecast: Lead the preparation and validation of forecasts that incorporates impact of changes in internal and external business conditions and manage action plans to ensure financial targets are met.
- Long term strategy: Lead to develop sustainable business model (including new product launches design) and create the value to the company sustainability.
- Process&Analysis: Challenge the current situation on the business, and influence the business to change structure, processes, product portfolio, and productivity to be better based upon a deep understanding & analysis of the current and emerging market trends, geographic, and cultural needs.
- Business Partnering: Collaborate with key stakeholders (CD & Marketing) and ensure that resources are aligned with organizational goals and priorities; sets target; prioritize key strategic issues in alignment with business leaders
- Compliance: Create a culture for compliance and instill shared accountability in HCC & SOX within Finance and in Non-Finance functions; identify the potential impact for the company that different business decisions may bring.
- Preparation of annual tax returns within stipulated timelines.
- Preparation of statutory reports, including all disclosure notes, liaison with external auditors and ensuring submission within statutory timelines.
- Ongoing assistance with the US legal entity reporting processes including liaison with Tax Reporting teams in the US, making sure deadlines are met and accuracy and credibility of reporting is being maintained
- Timely and accurate filing of consumption tax and other indirect taxes.
- Tax accounting in Business Plan cycles and quarterly closing.
- Ensure compliance to SOX and other internal controls.
- Provide internal tax/accounting advisory services and support business operation matters.
- Maintain appropriate local transfer pricing documentation and operation.
- Deal with external tax authorities and consultants.
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Business English
- Strategic thinking
- Proactive/ self-motivating
- Open for the changes
- Manage the conflict in the tough business situation
- Strong analytical skills with high IT literacy & strong skill in ppt and excel
- Network/relationship building skills incl. matured communication skill
- Matured personality, mentally tough with difficult decision making
- Strong leadership and agility to execute operations
- Multinational company experience is preferable and overseas study/ work experience is plus
- Over 3 years of Experience of business planning, financial analysis in practice
- Project management experience is plus
- Use of Reporting Tool, Softwares (i.e. SAP, COGNOS, TM1 etc)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.