Global Medical Device Company
Job Summary: This position is primarily responsible for various financial analysis activities for assigned business units and/or functions: budgeting, forecasting, and providing input to strategic plan. It is also responsible for various reporting and month end activities. Manage and coordinates related process with financial & solid business acumen and the passion for driving business results
Role & Responsibilities
- Manage Forecast / AOP process of assigned responsibility area, work with multiple stakeholder including business teams, inside departments, and Regional / APAC counterparts
- Work proactively as business controller to monitor and improve way of spending money including capex, support business decision with sound analysis of financial benefits
- Manage and enhance Monthly/Quarterly reporting, delivering meaningful and information to both local management team and APAC reporting line, adopt the right communication to the targeted audience
- Take lead on cross-functional initiatives with supervisor's support. Use both business knowledge and financial expertise in company project including but not limited to market modeling, synergy initiatives, and other ad-hoc
- Leveraging standard reports for efficiency to secure alignment with global team and better productivity
- Drive for continuous improvement projects, be a vehicle to implement necessary changes to the existing process and analysis, generate ideas, test it out, and commit to implement
- Work closely with the supervisor, and support any ad-hoc projects and tasks as needed
- Agile and adapt: Ability to work fast paced, demanding and changing environment with the right priority mindset
- Self-starting and passionate: Take proactive actions without prompting or direction from others, constantly strives to improve own and company performance
- Delivers Results with Integrity: Meets commitments and produces the right results at the right time. Adheres to moral and ethical principles
- Teamwork: Collaborates with co-workers to achieve work group and company goals
- Experiences: 5 - 10 years of related finance experience in Global company, preferably in Healthcare industry; leading project, and ability to work with stakeholders up to Sr. management, and DX transformation a plus (RPA, visualization tools such as Tableau)
- Software Skills: Expert on office software (excel/powerpoint), high skills on following financial systems (SAP, Hyperion Planning or similar financial planning tools)
- English and Academic credential: TOEIC 850 and above, MBA/ CPA a plus
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.