Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Luxury Jewelry Brand
The company has been stable
The company overall is a hybrid of being a Japanese company and also some aspects of western culture, and it is a pretty friendly environment
The FP&A Manager will be a crucial participant in the ongoing support of Japan business. The individual will provide support annual planning process, reporting, and business intelligence. In addition, the person will be a key driver to streamline processes, report trends, and analyze results to identify areas of focus with the local management team.
- Lead in preparing the monthly management reporting packages for Capital and Operating expenses, including summarizing for Senior Management.
- Capture KPIs and analyze trends over time. Independently perform deep-dive analysis to understand the underlying drivers. Provide insight and commentary on trends; proactively identify opportunities/risk areas where appropriate.
- Interface with business management financial statements, reporting activity, and adherence to policy.
- Prepare ad hoc financial and analytical support for the broader supply chain, as necessary.
Analysis & Financial Modeling（30%)：
- Perform return analysis, including proformas, on various project proposals
- Monitor investment performance and provide timely feedback to management
Expense and Capital Planning（30%)：
- Lead the market-wide Capital Planning process
- Provide support and partnership for annual operational expense profit plan and coordination with business units across the market
- Support creation of documentation and presentations for senior leadership
- Support other ad-hoc requests from other departments in Japan as well as Corporate.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- 5+ years' experience in analysis and reporting
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Business level English communication skills
- Advance level of Microsoft Excel/PowerPoint
- Self-Starter/Good coordinator
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule during monthly and year- end closings
- College degree
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Experience of Hyperion, Business Objects, and JDE software
- Budget process support experience
9:30am - 6pm (Flextime : 11am - 4pm)
With the Pandemic, currently 80% or so WFH and come to the office on average 1-2 times a week.