Global Cosmetics Company
Responsible for leading all FP&A activities for the Fragrance & Beauty Products division including preparation of budget and forecasts, achievement of forecast accuracy, expectation management and providing the needed insights to the business to achieve its financial commitments. The role will involve working closely with the local Fragrance & Beauty Products division as well as global finance partners.
Main Roles & Responsibilities:
Business Planning and Updates
- Lead budget & forecast cycles for Fragrance & Beauty Products division by effectively leading the business partners of the division.
- Ensure timely and accurate submissions of budget and forecasts.
- Proactively identify financial and business risks and opportunities.
- Lead continuous process improvement to increase the accuracy and efficiency of budget and forecasts.
- Prepare management presentations and present as needed to local and global partners.
- Lead transparent and effective communications to global finance partners.
Financial Analysis and Delivering Business Insights
- Gain a deep understanding of the local Fragrance & Beauty business and provide financial analysis and insights to both local divisional GM and global finance partners.
- Ensure that the business people understand and respect financial KPIs and targets.
- Provide financial analysis to support management decision-making, including capital investment.
- Experience in and knowledge of FP&A in particular in the retail and/or consumer goods industry in foreign-based multinationals for more than 10 years
- Interpersonal and relationship-building skills with business
- Excellent English skills both writing and conversational
- Massive Excel skills, mastering the following software: Database, Powerpoint, and Word
- Knowledge of IFRS (or US GAAP)
- Experience in developing IT system as a core member of Project
- Experience in using ERP, in particular, MS AX or SAP
- Experience in Controllership (=Actual)
- Positive thinker
- Willingness to challenge the status quo
- Pleasant and cooperative personality
- Proved execution skills
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Fixed working hours ：9:30〜18:00（7.5h） Lunch time：12：45-13：45
Flex time (core hours 10:30-16:00, 60 minute lunch)
Health insurance, Full transportation coverage, Company PC/smartphone, Condolence money, Congratulatory money(Marriage/Baby),Staff sales,Medical checkup,
Recreation center / accommodation facility discount, Sports gym, Language training support
5-day work week (Sat/Sun off), National holidays, paid leave, New Year's vacation, sick leave, congratulatory leave, compassionate leave, funded leave.
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.