Global Medical Device Company
- Lead business planning processes (Strategic Plan, Budget, Forecast) for Japan
- Acts as a business partner by providing financial expertise and solutions to achieve business objectives
- Contributes to close activities (reporting, variance analysis)
- Lead business planning process, including Forecasts, Budget, and Strategic Plan
2.Gather, review and evaluate information and assumptions for business planning
3.Develop key assumptions on business and variance analysis
4.Feedback to business partners on financial implications and key actions
- Ensure completeness and accuracy for all management reporting and related work including variance analysis and financial reporting.
- Provide financial supports to business partners for growth and improvement in profitability
- Prepare reports and financial analysis for various management team meetings
- Participate in value creation and operational excellence initiatives by challenging status quo and understanding customer needs.
- Support future Finance initiatives to improve business partnership.
- Develop innovative tools and analysis models to improve profitability and growth business
KEY RESULT AREAS (KRA's) & KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS (KPI's)
- Act as trusted business partner leveraging financial and business expertise to drive decisions
- Ensure integrity of all financial data, controls and business practices
- Create simple, common processes to drive operational excellence
- Finance background - US GAAP, at least 10 years
- Strong presentation skill for senior management and non-finance persons
- Advanced English communication skill (> 860 of TOEIC etc.)
- Experiences to use analytical tools (Hyperion / Qliksense etc.)
- Excellent proficiency with Excel and Power Point
- Ability to interact /influence with business functional leaders/global finance contacts independently
- High level of integrity and commitment, self-motivated, flexible and able to work under pressure and meeting the deadlines
- Ability to critical thinking and improve business processes
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Experiences working with sales, marketing and service teams
- Working experiences in multinational companies
- Working experiences in healthcare industry
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Experience in working with some type of ERP is highly preferred
- People management, including subordinates
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.