Global MLM food products Company
Financial analyst in Finance and Strategic planning is a newly created position and directly reporting to Director of Finance and Strategic planning. The Finance analyst is primarily responsible for management of regular budgetary and forecasting control by collecting, monitoring and studying data and recommending corrective actions to all departments. He or she will be an essential resource for developing and implementing management accounting practice/FP&A functions of the company and in this capacity, will have an active role in preparation for regular and ad hoc reporting to decision makers of the company.
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports to cost centers.
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and reforecast and analyze fluctuations.
- Draft monthly management report to the board in the US.
- Assist in the budget and reforecast process.
- Maintain budget and reforecast information in the accounting system and other database of meaningful KPIs.
- Evaluate profit and cost efficiencies in various areas of the organizations as needed.
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management team.
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc and financial models as needed.
- Participate mid-term/long term planning process and investment appraisal.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- 4 years or more of experience in accounting or finance, or reporting and financial analysis.
- Accounting /GAAP knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (emphasis on Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to inspire
- Problem solving abilities
- Analytical ability and logical thinking
- Ability to build a good rapport
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- CPA or equivalent local certification and prior work experience in public accounting preferred.
- Attention to detail for purposes of finding some of the obscure facts in their line of work.
- Able to write and make convincing presentation.
- A working knowledge of statistics.
- Proactive attitude and self-starter.
- Willing to change and leading to continuous improvement.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
9.30am - 5.30pm
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.