Global Automobile Manufacturer
【Summary of the function】
- The Compliance Officer should be visible, independent, courageous and prominent, sending a strong message on Compliance and Ethics and actively promoting the enhancement of Compliance and Ethics programs.
- This function is responsible for executing the described tasks for coordinating compliance, company guidelines, group-wide GRC activities, trainings and audit.
【Key tasks and responsibilities】
- Responsible for monthly PL forecast and analysis
- Responsible for monthly closing
- Monthly financials reporting
- Internal control over spending Request for Approval
- Running Budget management
- Consultation of business cases
- Communication/Ad hoc support
- Sales controlling (incentives, bonus, residual value, margin)
- Product controlling
- Project management (e.g. system improvements)
- Expertise & working knowledge in finances and accounting
- Knowledge of IFRS and J-GAAP
- Familiar with workflow systems and business intelligence tools
- Language skill : Japanese (Native) and English (Business)
- Good in writing, documentation, coordination and analytical abilities
- Good team player with integrity, interpersonal, organization and project
- management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and multitasking in fast changing business
- Logical thinking skills
- Ability to be a team player whilst also working independently
- Open to challenging yourself
- Ability to multitask under pressure
- Interest in the automotive industry
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Proficiency in ERP systems (SAP)
- Strong technical skills in MS office especially in excel (e.g. pivot, vlookup, etc) and PowerPoint
- Project Management experience
- University Degree in Accounting, Finances, Economics or relevant area
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Total 2 interviews
1st interview: Controlling manager plus HR
2nd interview: CFO
Back ground check
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.