Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and Fluent ~ Native level Japanese
Global Pharmaceutical Company
As FPA Associate, you will do the following:
- Business Intelligence, Rebate and Pricing support, Business Partnering
- Rebate program support
- Rebate calculation and monitor rebate payment
- Pricing decision support (new launches / reevaluation)
- Inventory review and corresponding accounting treatment
- Regular sales and financial KPI report (sell in - sell out - inventory)
- Account reconciliation (GL reconciliation)
- Cost controlling (budget / latest outlook / actual)
- Ad-hoc support for global finance project / business leaders / R&D cost
- You will be reporting to Japan/Korea CFO, who is based in Tokyo
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, Finance, or related areas
- Experience in multi-national company preferred
- Finance/Accounting knowledge
- Strong communication skills in Japanese/English (both written and spoken)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to partner with business stakeholders and to network effectively across groups and levels
- Ability to work under pressure and compliance with strict deadlines
- Ability to prioritize or work with conflicting priorities
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Influence: Builds relationships and influences internal customers, Team player
- Accountability: Accountable for Results, Good multiple-tasking focus
- Thinking capability: Analytical, Strategic, Creative, Good business judgment/knowledge
- Working Style: Persistence and Stability, Results Orientation, High learning agility, Proactive and fast response/having sense of urgency, Attention to details and adherence to guidelines.
- Values: Respect for People, Integrity, Discipline and Excellence
- Change mindset: Expected to play a key role in transformational change initiatives in the company but also need to be effective and practical in support of daily business work
- Personal Brand: Resourceful, Assertive, Self-motivated, Energetic
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Saturday and Sunday, National holiday, Christmas, Yearend /New year
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.