Note: Applicants must have permission to work in Japan.
1. Prepare for the accurate financial statement for legal entity based on IFRS and Japan GAAP;
b) Accurate and timely booking for B/S and P/L account, especially Sales, SG&A, and Working Capital.
c) Balance reconciliation periodically
d) Handle and contact the external auditors
2. Managerial Reporting (OPS Review Material);a) Report of actual financial statement by business unit to the regional finance monthly
c) Identified Risks & Opportunities and the countermeasure proposal to meet the Target
d) Preparation for the material to be used in the internal Monthly Business Review Meeting chaired by Managing Director
e) Preparation for monthly SG&A report with the variance analysis (internal purpose)
3. Preparation for Budget & Forecast with analysis;
b) Detailed analysis of business unit performance (Sales and Manufacturing)
c) Budget preparation by business unit based upon the Forecast, especially Sales, SG&A, and Working Capital
d) To clarify the risks and opportunities
4. Financial Analysis
b) Price Change impact
c) Tracking of specific account, e.g. warranty costs
d) To track the effect of the sales campaign
b) JD Edwards Projects (ERP projects)
- 5+ years of relevant experience as Finance team
- Key behaviour: Proactive, Accountability, Transparent, and Transformation
- Business acumen
- The good relationship with all the functions as well as within Finance
- Business level spoken and written of English, English (TOEIC score, over 600)
- PC Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook)
[Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities]
- Knowledge of IFRS (i.e. need to have the knowledge / skills to catch up the Company's Financial Policies and Procedures)
- Understanding Planning and Reporting processes
- Academic Education : Bachelor
- Accounting/Finance degree: CPA, MBA, Zeirishi (Tax Expert) are preferable
- Experience of JD Edwards
- Solid knowledge of the Japan GAAP and IFRS.
- Solid knowledge of financial statements and budgeting / forecasting process.
- Microsoft Excel, Word skills must be apparent and rated at least to the level of good, preferably strong.
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.