Medical Device Company
Analyze risks and business trends. Prepare operating budgets based on analysis of actual trends, market assumptions and management expectation and actions. Review actual against budgeted performances and prepares reports explaining budget deviations.
- Contribute in Area's, Regions and Countries to ensure timely and accurate preparation of Plan and Forecasting packages (Performance and Entity) and Actual Reports incl. commentaries on business issues driving variances vs. benchmarks for total International Operations.
- Provide Ad Hoc support and solutions to meet local business decision making, planning and reporting requirements.
- Analyze and track financial statements and measurement of responsible area under budget.
- Monitor data flow to ensure accuracy and the maintenance of acceptable standards.
- Support the direct Manager and senior analyst to achieve the company visions, objectives as well as divisional mission and strategies
- May assign ad hoc project as required
- Advanced Excel, Database, Powerplay, etc. software skills
- Excellent Analytical Skill
- Good time management Skills
- Team player
- Excellent spoken and written of English and local language
- US GAAP
- English (TOEIC Score, over 700)
- Education Elements: Graduates from 4-year college, MBA or CPA preferable
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.