Fast Growing Software Company
We are seeking an Executive Strategist to join the Inspire team that will design and lead consultative interactions at the highest levels of an organization to align customer's strategic business objectives to our platform solutions. Through practical knowledge of business and IT trends and having experience in senior leadership or in Management Consulting working with CXOs, the Executive Strategist builds and develops relationships as a trusted advisor with customers, partners and internally across the company.
While collaborating with customers, sales and other key internal and external partners, the Executive Strategist will oversee consulting project work, create high-level insights and communicate recommendations that are both written and verbal to CXO audiences. The Executive Strategist must be able to articulate how the core capabilities of our platform can support CXO business transformation objectives. The Executive Strategist will also lead workshops, best practice and educational sessions to existing customers and partners.
What you get to do in this role:
- Advise senior executives at major organizations undergoing business growth or transformation
- Define and manage 8-12 week long advisory engagements
- Lead discovery workshops with CXO leadership teams to understand business objectives problem statements of our prospects and customers
- Document and present insights and recommended solutions to meet business objectives.
- Work with our Executive Architects to create and present roadmaps leveraging our platform and services that support customer business objectives
- Work with our Business Value Consultants to define and document the impact our solution will have on an organization's ability to operate and transform their business.
- Recommend strategic drivers, business outcomes, metrics and KPI's to quantify solution impact and drive continual service improvement.
- Remain engaged with customers post sales and ensure successful transition from sales to enablement
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal business units
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
- 8+ years Management experience as a client executive, consulting partner level leader, Manager/Director/VP, or in a fast-growth, technology company; and/or
- Executive experience managing, operating and/or transforming corporate shared services functions (e.g. IT, HR, CSM, etc.) organizations
- Bachelor's degree (required); Masters of Business Administration a plus
- Excellent understanding of shared services operational models (especially IT)
- At least a basic understanding of multiple solution domains - including Business Management, HR Service Management, Enterprise Service Management, Operations Management and Application Development
- Experience in developing and growing C-Level relationships with an ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with various functional knowledge
- Consultative skills including issue diagnosis, unpacking and advising on CXO level challenges
- Presentation skills including public speaking, meeting facilitation and white boarding
- Cross functional program and project management skills.
- A bias towards action and the ability to translate customer objectives into concrete work plans and coordinate execution,
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging trends in IT and specific industries
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to travel up to 40%
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.