Global Printing Related Company
To support General Manager by providing clerical support including expense reporting, scheduling meetings, documents creation and greeting global visitors. This person also be responsible for providing support for the employees, such as translation for foreign employees, work as a member of cross-functional projects and team building event planning/execution.
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling meetings and travel
- Greeting global visitors
- Translation at the meetings (both JP to Eng. and Eng. to JP) to support employees' communication
- Prepare and format information for internal and external distribution. This may include creating presentations, writing reports, compiling data for reports and other information preparation duties
- 5 years+ experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
- Proficiency in English and Japanese
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
[Length of contract]
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.