Global Printing Related Company
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling meetings and travel
- Greeting global visitors
- Translation at the meetings (both JP to Eng. and Eng. to JP) to support employees' communication
- Prepare and format information for internal and external distribution. This may include creating presentations, writing reports, compiling data for reports and other information preparation duties
- Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant or in other secretarial position
- Proficiency in English
- Ability to multitask and priority setting skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- High level verbal and written communications skills in both English and Japanese
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Independent, self-starter
- 5+ years administrative support or executive assistance
Shinjuu 3 chome(新宿3丁目)
Monday to Friday
[Work hours and any overtime hours]
[Length of contract]
ASAP~ Long term
1800 Yen ~ (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.