Global Automotive Company
- The position's main role is to assist the EVP and Chairman with daily administrative duties and a broad variety of tasks that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Serving as a first point of contact for the EVP securing a structured and well organized way of working to prioritize the EVP's time and activities
- Managing the mailbox and calendar
- Travel management and business trip arrangements
- Assisting the EVP in the high level/VIP visits and activities and facilitate communication both internally and externally.
- Establishing and maintaining effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside clients
- Liaising with other functions as well as with external stakeholders inside and outside of Japan to plan and prepare meetings and presentations
- Drafting letters and creating PowerPoint presentations and assisting with developing and updating Excel spreadsheets and other documents
- Responsible for the administration and minutes for meetings where the EVP participates, as well as preparing events and meeting materials including assisting with the creation of presentations, handouts and other related materials as well as printing, binding and collating of materials for team, company and Board of Director meetings
- Giving functional support and advice to the other EA on tasks supporting the Executive Leadership team and effectively leading all the assistants when team efforts are required in projects and events.
- Coordinating conference/meeting room set-up, ordering catering, and making logistical arrangements.
- Providing guidance and supporting the EVP and Chairman expatriate and family members
- Performing other duties assigned by the EVP and Chairman, such as supporting projects as needed
- On top of the above, the Executive Assistant represents the EVP and Chairman and is in many occasions the face and first point of contact of the Company.
In order to be successful in this position you should have excellent sense of business relations and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire trust among the different related stakeholders at all levels.
Needless to say, this position involves dealing with deadlines and sensitive information. It is essential that you are flexible and creative, can handle pressure and are equipped with a high sense of integrity and the ability to handle confidential information. It is required to be proactive and comfortable in judging and dealing with issues independently.
The details of above summary are as follows:
- Experienced Executive Assistant, at least 10 years of experience
- Excellent planning and time management skills, prioritizing and organizing tasks to effectively meet deadlines and achieve specific results. Can handle stress
- Excellence in administrative IT tools and equipment. Digitally savvy and curious about new technologies in the administrative business area
- Fluent in English and Japanese language, both verbal and in formal writing
- Proactive, independent with the ability to organize, structure and prioritize in an effective way
- Accurate and detail conscious
- Good at managing interpersonal relationships and ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with high level of personal integrity and ethics
- Socially confident in formal situations
- Strong communication skills including listening actively, expressing oneself in a clear and concise manner and appropriate written communication skills
- Information management skills including collecting, reviewing and monitoring required information
- Problem analysis and sound decision making skills including using good judgment and logical processes to identify issues promptly and arrive at an appropriate decision taking the right course of action to manage the problem
- Willingness and ability to travel as needed
- Good understanding of the truck business environment and the transport/logistic industry is a plus
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.