※Applicants must have permission to work in Japan and required fluent ~ native level Japanese.
Interface of Company's Finance Director (FD) and Finance team
- As a window person of FD to various stakeholders, act with high profession and demonstrate our values to bring positive impression as a company and/or to the organization.
-Finance Team: Support Finance team in coordinating meetings and activities enabled by Finance. This may require working with FD direct reports as needed.
-Business Operations: Ad hoc support of functions reporting to FD locally, including Facilities Management, BI&A, Procurement, and IT.
-Internal stakeholders: Global Executives and key function leaders, Local management members and employees
Management of schedule
- Manage outlook calendar, Booking conference rooms, Adjust any schedule when needed
- Take over appointment when necessary and notification/confirmation of attendance for meetings & conferences
- Confirmation of upcoming activities
Meeting & conference
- Creation of event guide and send out
- Assist the administration of meeting management
- Selection, booking and set up of meeting/conference
- Reception handle on the day of event and confirmation of attendance
- Understand needs of FD and complete travel arrangement. If needed, set up pre-meeting with manager.
Handle all expenses
- Oversea/Domestic travel expenses
- Registration of voucher, payment of group membership fee
- Process purchase order
- Understand how to deal with situation where system has wrong information, delayed, and analysis is requested. Be able to create monthly report where necessary.
- Support entering information & updating and support manager for any system they use (i.e. Workday, Procurement, Finance etc.)
(For Expat FD) Living support in Japan
- Support translation and administration where necessary for living in Japan which is not covered by global Mobility.
Other administration tasks
- Create simple presentations in MS PowerPoint
- Track status and project of Finance related projects
- Telephone support (Pick up call, take memo, answer general inquiries, handle call while manager is away)
- Handle visitors (escorts in/out of guests and visitors, collaborate with other departments, arrange accommodation and transportation for international visitors)
- Collect, share and management of information (collect information and report to manager, organize documents and store/file, management of business cards, vendor file management
- Documents administration (internal documents, creation of external documents, handle any incoming/outgoing mails/posts/packages, handling and storing of any confidential documentations.
- Support of any ceremonial occasions (including Christmas card, Japanese cultural events etc.)
- Order stationaries
- Updating list of contacts and any database (contact of vendors, list of contract etc)
- Executive assistant experience 5+ years
- High Communication skill both in English and Japanese
- PC skills (MS Office, Excel, Word, PPT, SharePoint) and able to use and navigate FD for the IT systems provided by company (Concur, Ariba, SAP, TEAMs etc.)
- Have flexibility and learning agilities (Eager to learn new things)
- Demonstrate Company's Values (Integrity / Innovation / Passion / Accountability / Urgency / Inclusive) as FD ambassador
- Proactively identify the issues, flag and come up with solutions
- Great team player and able to build trusted relationship with the stakeholders
- Be able lead assistant community and work effectively with other assistant and cover each other when necessary.
※Experiences and skills will be considered
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.