Global Saas Provider
- Lead architecture and design engagements on how the company meets the Business/IT needs for strategic customer (Architectures may include transformational IT initiatives such as application consolidation, cloud automation, IT Operations Management, Platform as a Service, IT as a Service, Enterprise Service Management, etc.)
- Understand the detail behind the company architecture and platform and communicate it at various levels
- Understand and communicate agile software development on the company platform and integrations with existing frameworks and platforms
- Communicate the value of a Center of Excellence for the company platform and how to manage platform demand from idea to implementation
- Provide thought leadership and collaborate with internal business units
- Identify and establish alignment opportunities with enablement and partners.
- Remain engaged with customers post sales and ensure successful transition from sales to enablement
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.Interact at multiple levels within a customer account (Enterprise Architects, Technical Architects, Directors, VP's, and CXO's)
- Expertise designing, implementing and managing advanced architectures in an application domain and integrating systems or platforms
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture or Application Development pre-sales in a sales or professional services environment
- Excellent understanding of the architectural principles for cloud based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, and automation
- Experience and understanding of multiple technical domains - application, data, integration, big data, mobility, analytics, etc.
- Intrinsically curious and passionate about researching current and emerging technologies and developing innovative solutions
- Experience presenting architecture concepts, designs, and goals to technology leaders and partners
20 Million yen ~ 30 Million yen
(Experiences and skills will be considered)
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.