Global FMCG Company
- Cover all the admin support , assistant support for R&I APAC Head , including calendar management, meeting management, hotel and flight booking and local travel support, document preparation (if necessary), etc.
- Collaborate with APAC R&I management team to manage the agenda and meeting minutes of Asia management committee monthly meetings, coordinate with country management team, Asia and global R&I executives to coordinate the agenda of senior executive visits and prepare for global senior executive review meetings twice a year;
- Manage all the logistic support (dinners, site tours, consumer visit or market visit activities) of events, review meetings of the R&I APAC Head;
- Manage other ad hoc projects (e.g. employee communication meetings, family day organization support) assigned by the senior executives
- Bachelor's degree holder who can master English communication with native speakers with high proficiency
- With at least 10 years of executive assistant experience, prefer candidates who have worked closely with senior country level or APAC regional level executives
- Demonstrate excellent cognitive abilities, communication, EQ and interpersonal skills to collaborate with the management team
- Demonstrate good sense of data accuracy, analytical skills and the ability to attend to details
- OK to work under stress in a highly dynamic environment and flexible and efficient enough to cater to change of the requests
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.