Global Luxury Brand
This Event Planner position is in charge of planning and organizing events and sales promotion projects both inside and outside boutiques.
Events and sales promotion - planning and execution
- Plan and organize events inside or outside boutiques in line with the strategy and annual business plan.
- Organize effectively and efficiently the logistics/mechanics for events.
- Cross-functional coordination with other departments such as Retail and Specialist networks, Paris HQ, suppliers, etc.
- Effectively supervise suppliers and agencies in executing projects.
- Control budget and cost estimation for each project.
- Support and assist the Event Manager and all team members.
Support client treatment events - planning and execution:
- Plan and organize other events such as VIP customer treatments and institutional events.
- Arrange client's accommodations, car service and transportation for both international and domestic events and coordinate the treatment together with Client Department and suppliers
- 3+ years experiences in project coordination (preferably in event organization and/or luxury industry) with capacity to lead independently some projects after a short period of time (3 months).
- Communication skills - Ability to articulate thoughts and express ideas/mechanics in a clear, logical way.
- Negotiation skills - capacity to get the best quality at the best expense, capacity to convince both inside and outside the company.
- Sense of creativity, pro-activeness, ownership, flexibility, facilitating skill and team working.
- Language: Japanese (native level), English (business level), French is a plus.
- PC skill: (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Out-of-the box thinking
- Logical mindset
- Business/Sales oriented
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.