Global Medical Devices company
- Work effectively as part of the Japan team to support marketing, clinical and internal events, including seminars, workshops and study groups.
- Co-work with cross functional project teams
- Input data to Event Management Tool (EMT), SFDC and CMS
- Prepare the sets of materials to be distributed in the clinical events
- Do sealing work, creating the participants name badge and others
- Generate and file an application of internal approval process
- Upload event related documents to digital filing system
- Process Invoice by using SAP
- Business level English
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexible team player who enjoy working in a fast-paced environments
- Proficiency in MS Office with expertise in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Bachelor's degree required
- Past events coordination experience (Preferable)
[Hourly Salary and Transportation]
1700 Yen ~ 1800 Yen/ h
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.