Equity Research Analyst/Fundamental Research Analyst (buy side)
- Global Asset management company with over 3.7 Trillion Yen in AUM.
- They employ a philosophy of deep fundamental analysis to uncover investment opportunities within traditional and non-traditional assets ranging from stocks and bonds to private equity real estate and others.
- Analyze multiple Japanese companies across a variety of sectors.
- Work with portfolio managers and research analysts to provide insightful recommendations on which companies to invest in.
- Conduct in-depth research on multiple Japanese companies within a variety of sectors.
- Work closely with portfolio managers to provide them with insights that align with their investment philosophies and help them achieve superior returns.
- Seek for buy recommendations which aligns to the philosophy of each strategy.
- Write company research reports including investment thesis, investment recommendation (Buy, Accumulate, Hold, Reduce and Sell), financial statement forecast, company earnings model, valuation, price chart and ESG/fundamental research analysis comments.
- Provide timely sector update analysis.
- Collaborate closely with other departments.
- 10+ years of experience within equity analysis and/or fundamental research on Japanese companies.
- Experience in the buy-side is preferred but sell-side is also acceptable.
- Experience analyzing multiple industries is highly preferred.
- Professional qualifications and higher degrees are preferred such as Masters in Finance, MBA, CFA or CMA.
- Fluent to Native level Japanese and Business-level English
Full Time Employee
20 - 16 Million Yen Base + Bonus (Experiences and skills will be considered)
- Possibility to become a Portfolio Manager.
- Good Work life balance.
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunity to interact with global offices and share investment ideas.
- Other Fringe benefits