Global Research and Investment Advisory Firm
A multinational Investment research and advisory firm is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual, to join their equity research team to cover Japanese listed companies within the Industrial sector.
- Produce value-added research to determine the fair value estimate and company's competitive position.
- Build valuation models on coverage companies.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and create high level research reports.
- Proactively coordinate with clients on a daily basis.
- Develop relationships with coverage companies and industry participants to enhance research and build the brand.
- Leverage the company's global research team to share ideas and industry information
- Native Japanese speaker with strong reading, writing and speaking English skills (all reports are written in English)
- 1 - 2 years of work experience.
- Direct experience in equity research is a plus.
- Passion for fundamental equity investing.
- Graduate degree or CFA designation preferred.
Full Time Employee
12 million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.