Global Investment Advisory Firm
The equities research group is looking for enthusiastic and experienced Equity analyst to cover Japanese listed companies with a focus on Industrial and REITS/Financial companies.
- Produce value-added research to determine the fair value estimate and company's competitive position.
- Build valuation models on coverage companies.
- Conduct in-depth analysis and create high level research reports.
- Proactively coordinate with clients on a daily basis.
- Develop relationships with coverage companies and industry participants to enhance research and build the brand.
- Leverage the company's global research team to share ideas and industry information
- Native Japanese speaker with strong reading, writing and speaking English skills (all reports are written in English)
- 3 - 4 years of experience in equity research. Coverage of REITS, Financials and Industrials is preferred but not required.
- Passion for fundamental equity investing.
- Graduate degree or CFA designation preferred.
Full Time Employee
15 million yen (Experiences and skills will be considered)
※Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.