Global translation services company
Overview: The position of Account Executives/Director of Business Development in the Enterprise Solutions Group is responsible for developing new business opportunities and relationships, with large and leading companies, across multiple verticals/industries/markets, and in collaboration with other sales executives and internal teams.
· Develop an excellent understanding of the capability, benefits and competitive advantages of our language solutions (including services and technology)
· Research, map and identify prospective customers and individual organizations
· Generate new opportunities via cold calling, campaigns, the Internet, networking and events
· In coordination with Sales Management, identify, quality, develop and close sales opportunities
· Develop existing and new client relationships
· Promote and educate clients regarding our language solutions
· Provide customer support and manage client expectations in liaison with Program Management and Client Services
· Take an active role in learning about specific industries, their business and technical needs, and specific requirements, to identify new business opportunities
· Perform other special projects or duties when required
· Minimum Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
· Minimum 5 years inside or outside sales experience in consultative sales (consulting, enterprise software, professional services, etc.)
· Superior written and spoken communication skills in English and local market language (Japanese)
· Familiarity and ability to communicate value, competitive advantages
· Good analytical skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PPT)
· Willingness to travel
· Most importantly, the ideal candidate must demonstrate high energy and the ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.