Enterprise Social Software Company
Our Strategic Solution Sales team builds and implements an effective sales strategy. They drive adoption of select products and services to our Enterprise customer base. At the same time, we want you to be a champion for our customers, providing feedback to our product and engineering teams and helping us optimize our customer experience.
We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking, organized, and self-sufficient team-player to join our team. You are customer-focused, creative, an effective communicator in both written and verbal forms, and analytical by nature.
- You have 5+ years of quota-carrying experience in software sales and a track record of achieving targets.
- You are fluent in Japanese with evidence of success working with Japan's largest companies. Experience growing an established brand in named accounts across Japan is preferred.
- Ideally you have exposure to the ITSM, DevOps, Enterprise Collaboration and enterprise agility domains. You are comfortable presenting solutions and value propositions to all levels of your enterprise accounts including C-Level. Experience with our portfolio is a preference.
- You can effectively lead a sales cycle, build and run a pipeline, execute a Strategic Account plan in coordination with a variety of sales actors, and deliver accurate forecasting. But beyond all of that, you are someone who wants to challenge the traditional sales model and optimize sales processes.
- You have the determination to break new ground working closely with our Japanese Channel Partners, Product Specialists, Channel Managers and the Marketing organization. You are excited and challenged by the opportunity to unleash the potential of our products in your territory.
- You love working in a fast-paced international environment, take the initiative to get stuff done or try something new, and love sharing your findings with your team to ensure we all benefit from your knowledge.
Full 2 holiday week system (Sat/Sun) national holidays
New year's holiday
Please click "apply" if you are interested in the job.
We will review your profile and contact you within five business days should we find that you satisfy the requirements of the hiring company.
Further details about the company and position will be notified at a later date.